Sunday, July 22, 2012

Where can you find my Fleecyful Rugs?

A Sultan Mohair Rug woven on a green warp
currently for sale at the
Arkansas Craft Guild Gallery

Cowslip Fleecyful Wool Rug at home.
I've been posting the new rugs I'm finishing on facebook and I've been getting questions about where people can find my rugs.

Currently, as of July 2012, most of my Fleecyful Rugs are for sale at the Arkansas Craft Guild Gallery at 104 Main Street in Mountain View, Arkansas.

I do have some finished rugs at home, you can call, email or leave me a message here and we can arrange to get together.

I will be at the World Sheep and Fiber Festival in Bethel, Missouri on September 1 & 2, 2012.

We will be welcoming visitors to the farm and studios during Off the Beaten Path Studio Tour on September 14 thru 16, 2012. I'll have many rugs, shawls, felt dryer balls and hopefully quite a few of my new handbags ready for Studio Tour.

We'll have our same booth at the Christmas Showcase in Little Rock on December 6-9, 2012.

If I have any rugs left after Showcase, I'll put them up in our Common Threads Etsy Store in December and January.

If you have any rug questions, just give me a holler.


No comments: