Wednesday, April 02, 2014

B is for Boys

           B is for boy. Boy sheep and boy goats.

Lots of fuzzy little critters running around in the alleyways between the fences.



2014 has been a slightly boy-ish year here on  Havencroft Farm. 


Out of nine lambs on the ground, we have six boys. We only have four ewes left to lamb. A few if those boys look to be ram quality if you are looking for a new herd sire, let me know and I can send you pedigrees. 


Hester's lilac boy is very nice. We'll see how all their horns come in before we decide who remains a ram.  


Out of five angora goat kids, three are boys and we're done with babies in that flock. 

Happy B-day. April 2, 2014. 

5 comments:

River Glynn said...

Brings back springtime farm memories for me. Lovely post! Soothing to the soul.

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Oh, I love those photos! Thanks for sharing.

Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

Barefoot Mahala said...

when I was growing up, there was a small goat farm at the end of our cul-de-sac and I used to be invited to go and help feed the kids. I'd forgotten all about it until I saw your pictures. Thanks!

Visiting from AtoZChallenge

Aditi said...

So cute!!

Phoenix said...

Oh, they are quite adorable!