Monday, August 06, 2012

At least we got hay...


Modern abilities meet old-fashioned realities

So we're driving down the road, the drought forcing us to go more miles and depend on friends to get hay. I'm trying to finish a professional journal article about interpretive resale. I've been so busy this summer learning to work with a new boss, new expectations and just regular work... still trying to work at the guild gallery and having everything on the farm take so much more time with the incessant need to water everything trying to keep it cooler and alive in this more than 100 degree heat that I have a jumble of ideas, not an article – and the firm deadline is today...

So, I have my trusty laptop, and Shawn is bouncing great ideas off me and I'm sitting here, just now remembering that I get car sick on Arkansas roads.




No comments: