Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shoes - um, boots - a girls best friend




There was an article in the news lately discussing a study that said more women remember their first pair of shoes than their first boyfriend.
Well, I don't know about that, but I do know that my wellies are my current best friend! They keep my feets dry (when they don't get sucked off my foot by the mud!), they hose off easily and they keep the bottoms of my pants clean.
I have a friend who looked at the pretty wellies that are currently popular. She wanted a set, but couldn't see paying the outrageous price for pretty plastic. So, she got a regular pair like these at the Coop for $12.00 and a pack of shower floor stickers and made herself a very pretty pair of deco-wellies, that she doesn't want to get any where near our mud!

No comments: