Sunday, February 13, 2011

Zero to shearo

Wednesday, I couldn't make it in to work, even though it is only 4 miles, the roads were too slick. By the end of the snowstorm on Thursday, we had about 10 inches of the white stuff in the driveway and I put on my long johns.
Stray kitty seems to be discussing the shearing process with Basil.
Friday morning, the thermometer said 0 when I was doing chores and I wore my long johns to work. Yesterday, I was so busy with teaching and managing craft classes and then working the valentine event at OFC, I don't have a clue what the weather was, I just know for sure that there was some.
Now, it's Sunday and Lena and I are out shearing the sheep in the lambing pen in tshirts and wellies.

Marj's fleece. One of my fav's to spin.
Many of you know my Marj hat and my Our Farm shawl.
Arkansas can quick change her weather with the best of 'em.

No comments: